Skip to main content

Campbell Meditation Story - Stop Thinking

Campbell Meditation Story - Stop Thinking

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is stop-thinking.jpg


Campbell Meditation Story - Stop Thinking

A young girl wanted so badly to succeed.
She went to find the king and asked how she could succeed.
The king gave her a glass full of water and told her.
“Take this glass of water and come back after walking through the entire town once.
Then I will tell you.
But if you spill the water, then you will receive a punishment.”
The young girl walked through the entire town, sweating, and came back.
The king asked her.
“What was it like walking through the town?”
   “I am not sure. I was concentrating so much on the glass of water, I was unable to see anything else.”
As soon as she said this, the king replied,
“Exactly! That is the key to success.”


 There is a saying, give it your all.
Whatever you are doing, put all of your heart, mind, and strength into it.
The problem is that it is not so easy to do.
What breaks my concentration?
While reading this short segment, by any chance did you have some other thoughts?
The key to success .. the method to success ..
First, you need to stop all those racing thoughts in your head.
Stop Thinking!

In order to stop the thoughts, you have to throw away your minds.

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Woo Myung Poem – Abandon

Campbell Meditation Experience - Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World

  Campbell Meditation Experience – Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World Gadhi Asan – Campbell, CA Before I discovered this meditation, I really felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I felt like there was always a big, heavy stone in my chest and the pain was so bad that I wasn’t sleeping well. It was stress. I was barely living, carrying the everyday stress and difficulties of my life. Then, I found this meditation. At that time, I started this study sincerely with the intention of getting even a little relief. Even though I have never practiced meditation, this method, made by Woo Myung, was very simple and fun to do. One of the things about this study that I enjoyed was that I could look back on myself. Since I was a child, I had so much inferiority that I always hated losing to others. My tendency was to focus on winning whenever I competed with others. This made my life very lonely because I was always uncomfortable around other people. And other people were uncomfort...

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well Such words as ‘stress’ and ‘depression’ are overused these days. Everyone seems to live with unsolved questions of life and a void that can never be filled no matter how much you try to fill it. There is nowhere you can truly rest; loneliness chases you everywhere and people endlessly search for and obtain something to fill up and soothe the mind. What everyone pursues will eventually be never-changing happiness. It would be truly resting without any worries even for a moment… Happiness – true rest – really sounds like an unreachable goal that is difficult for us who are living in this generation. Can I ever become happy? Can I really live well? Within the endless burden and pain of the mind, it might be fearful and dreadful to live every day. The moment a day ends, you sigh that you have endured a day. The moment a new morning starts, you might barely open your heavy eyes and be at a loss about how you can endure today. Joy happe...