Skip to main content

Campbell Meditation Music – “Home” Micheal Buble



While living, you may leave your home or region due to many reasons, such as economic circumstances, studying abroad, traveling, or changing jobs. When leaving familiar places and people, you may begin the journey full of anxiety and expectations. You eventually find a new home and make yourself comfortable there, but still you miss home. ‘Home’ here does not mean the place where you can simply eat and sleep. It refers to a real home where your mind can really rest.
This is why we still miss home even though we are back at the house where we live. It cannot be exactly explained in words. However, we miss our ideal home unaware of a way to return home even though we want to go back. The home that we yearn to return to is not a physical house but the place where we originally came from. Where we are supposed to be at this moment is also our true home. However, as we are away from there, we are searching for home as if we are lost kids. We are yearning for home like the comfortable bosom of mom that accepts us as we are, that is the home where my body and mind can entirely rest.
How can we find such a home? Where is the location of that home that we vaguely miss? Many people spend a lot of money and time, and they buy a very good, expensive house to find the space where they can rest entirely. However, those houses cannot actually fulfill our longing for a real home. Even though we try to obtain and gain many things in search of vague objects that can fully fill our minds, true rest does not come. Unless we actually try to find it, we cannot get there – even though it is not that far away. When emptying out the many minds that I uselessly accumulated, and even when throwing out myself who was holding that mind, I can eventually find my true home.
Do you know the joy of finding your true home within you by casting off useless hypocrisy, conceptions and attachments completely? No more loneliness and solitude. Do you know the joy of enlightening in your mind that you can be happy forever in the true home? It is the true home that actually exists, which you wouldn’t miss if you found it. If you have not found that true home yet, do not aimless roam any longer. I wish you could go back to your true home that exists within you.
Michael Buble’s song Home is also a song about missing that home. The lyrics mainly talk about yearning and wanting to go back home where you exist as it is and the place where I can rest entirely. If you listen to this song from your heart, it will be heard and understood in a whole new way.

Home

– Michael Buble
Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that
Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
I’ve got to go home
Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home
And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me
This was not your dream
But you always believed in me
Another winter day has come
And gone away
In either Paris or Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home
And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
And let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It’ll all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

Popular posts from this blog

Campbell Meditation Movie -James Carmeron’s Avatar(2009)

Let’s talk about  Avatar , the one of the top all-time American box office hit that had spectacularly opened the generation of 3D films. It has magnificent visual art but its scenario is also brilliant. The real world and the false world… If you have watched  Avatar , you would know what it means. From the human perspective, the real world in the movie is referred to the world we are living and the false world is the world of Avatars where huge archaeopteryxes fly and a huge blue colored species live. We regard the world distant from the human world as the false world. I won’t talk about the synopsis of  Avatar . But what I would like to talk about is – to borrow  Avatar ’s motto – that the world we live in now seems real but is actually the false world, like a virtual world where Avatars live. It would be difficult to understand but this concept is depicted not only in  Avatar  but also in the  Matrix  with Keanu Reeves. Humans do not live in the world of reality but in a p

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well Such words as ‘stress’ and ‘depression’ are overused these days. Everyone seems to live with unsolved questions of life and a void that can never be filled no matter how much you try to fill it. There is nowhere you can truly rest; loneliness chases you everywhere and people endlessly search for and obtain something to fill up and soothe the mind. What everyone pursues will eventually be never-changing happiness. It would be truly resting without any worries even for a moment… Happiness – true rest – really sounds like an unreachable goal that is difficult for us who are living in this generation. Can I ever become happy? Can I really live well? Within the endless burden and pain of the mind, it might be fearful and dreadful to live every day. The moment a day ends, you sigh that you have endured a day. The moment a new morning starts, you might barely open your heavy eyes and be at a loss about how you can endure today. Joy happe

Campbell Meditation Experience - Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World

  Campbell Meditation Experience – Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World Gadhi Asan – Campbell, CA Before I discovered this meditation, I really felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I felt like there was always a big, heavy stone in my chest and the pain was so bad that I wasn’t sleeping well. It was stress. I was barely living, carrying the everyday stress and difficulties of my life. Then, I found this meditation. At that time, I started this study sincerely with the intention of getting even a little relief. Even though I have never practiced meditation, this method, made by Woo Myung, was very simple and fun to do. One of the things about this study that I enjoyed was that I could look back on myself. Since I was a child, I had so much inferiority that I always hated losing to others. My tendency was to focus on winning whenever I competed with others. This made my life very lonely because I was always uncomfortable around other people. And other people were uncomfortable