Skip to main content

Campbell Meditation Benefits - After Meditation, The Anger And Irritation In My Daily Life Greatly Diminished

Campbell Meditation Benefits - After Meditation, The Anger And Irritation In My Daily Life Greatly Diminished


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is pumpkin.jpg



Campbell Meditation Benefits - After Meditation, The Anger And Irritation In My Daily Life Greatly Diminished

Seongyeong Hong (51 yrs old)
Due to my disease (depression) that started in my mid-20s, I lived shriveled up within myself, feeling intimidated and insignificant. I spent my life wandering around trying to find a method to cure me.
Although I received many treatments such as western medicine, oriental medicine, and folk therapy, I did not easily get better. Just when I thought I was improving a bit, I would relapse and relapse again. This cycle would repeat itself and I lead a very difficult life. In the midst of all of this, by chance, I spoke with an acquaintance who recommended I try this meditation. I promptly registered and started meditation at my local center.
Through level 1, I was able to look back on how I lived from the moment I was born until current day. My strict elderly grandfather always scolded me and my father and I was not even allowed to talk. From that moment on, I realized what I had piled up in my mind one by one. I came to understand that this ultimately ended up giving birth to the current ‘me.’
As I reflected on my life over and over and threw away very diligently, it was amazing and surprising to realize the universe is me. I stopped hating my strict grandfather and my father who couldn’t say a word against him, and became grateful. I was shocked at my transformation.

As I went up the levels, I was simply left with gratitude and even within my daily life as I was able to think from the other person’s perspective, my anger and irritation greatly diminished. I am now thankful for the depression and pledge to continue to practice the meditation.

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Woo Myung Poem – Abandon

Campbell Meditation Experience - Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World

  Campbell Meditation Experience – Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World Gadhi Asan – Campbell, CA Before I discovered this meditation, I really felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I felt like there was always a big, heavy stone in my chest and the pain was so bad that I wasn’t sleeping well. It was stress. I was barely living, carrying the everyday stress and difficulties of my life. Then, I found this meditation. At that time, I started this study sincerely with the intention of getting even a little relief. Even though I have never practiced meditation, this method, made by Woo Myung, was very simple and fun to do. One of the things about this study that I enjoyed was that I could look back on myself. Since I was a child, I had so much inferiority that I always hated losing to others. My tendency was to focus on winning whenever I competed with others. This made my life very lonely because I was always uncomfortable around other people. And other people were uncomfort...

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well Such words as ‘stress’ and ‘depression’ are overused these days. Everyone seems to live with unsolved questions of life and a void that can never be filled no matter how much you try to fill it. There is nowhere you can truly rest; loneliness chases you everywhere and people endlessly search for and obtain something to fill up and soothe the mind. What everyone pursues will eventually be never-changing happiness. It would be truly resting without any worries even for a moment… Happiness – true rest – really sounds like an unreachable goal that is difficult for us who are living in this generation. Can I ever become happy? Can I really live well? Within the endless burden and pain of the mind, it might be fearful and dreadful to live every day. The moment a day ends, you sigh that you have endured a day. The moment a new morning starts, you might barely open your heavy eyes and be at a loss about how you can endure today. Joy happe...