Skip to main content

Campbell Meditation Testimonial – I have found heaven within me while living – Jin Won / Meditation Guide / Santa Clara /CA





I have found heaven within me while living
Jin Won, Meditation guide, Santa Clara, CA
I was born in the communist era in eastern block. While growing
up, my parents were in the communist party so we were not allowed to go to
church. In the communism we learned in the school that human evolved from
monkey. So I always believed that I come from the monkey. In 1989 with the fall
of a Berlin Wall there was a revolution in my country and Slovakia became
capitalist. When I was 10 years old my grandmother brought me to a catholic
church and I was told by a priest that God created me. I didn’t know who was
God, so I started searching and looking for God.
I prayed every day to be happy and to live in heaven while
alive, I went to church every Sunday and also 3 or 4 times during a week. I
would pray every night and read Bible diligently. I was baptized, went to a
first communion. I would go to a confession once a month and try to live my
life as a good catholic. But many times in my life I experienced a lot of pain
and sorrow. I had a lot of judgements about other people, even people in my
church, I would feel very angry, sad or lonely. In our church there were a lot
of rich people, but also very poor people. I felt that world was not fair, and
why do I have to live with pain and burden like this and then die? They would
say in my catholic church that God is within me, but when I felt this pain and
burden, I didn’t feel like God was within me.
After coming to America I came across this meditation.  I went to a free introductory lecture and the
helper told me that heaven and God are inside of me. The reason I can’t feel or
see God inside of me is because I live inside of a human mind world. So when I
throw away my human mind world I can have God and heaven always within me. So
right away I started this meditation because I felt this was a way to go.
After I completed this meditation, after throwing away all
my karma, habits and body which I thought were myself, I found God. That place
in my mind, where myself completely disappeared and the new me was reborn, it
is always so peaceful there, so comfortable and always so happy. That place is
always inside of me. That mind is always inside of me, where there are no
discerments, no attachments, no right or wrong, in that mind which is always so
pure and so clean I found God.  Now God
and Heaven are always within me, wherever I go I always live in heaven. I am so
happy and so grateful to this meditation and to the founders of this miracle
method, that after all my life searching I can live in heaven while I am alive.
Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Woo Myung Poem – Abandon

Campbell Meditation Experience - Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World

  Campbell Meditation Experience – Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World Gadhi Asan – Campbell, CA Before I discovered this meditation, I really felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I felt like there was always a big, heavy stone in my chest and the pain was so bad that I wasn’t sleeping well. It was stress. I was barely living, carrying the everyday stress and difficulties of my life. Then, I found this meditation. At that time, I started this study sincerely with the intention of getting even a little relief. Even though I have never practiced meditation, this method, made by Woo Myung, was very simple and fun to do. One of the things about this study that I enjoyed was that I could look back on myself. Since I was a child, I had so much inferiority that I always hated losing to others. My tendency was to focus on winning whenever I competed with others. This made my life very lonely because I was always uncomfortable around other people. And other people were uncomfort...

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well Such words as ‘stress’ and ‘depression’ are overused these days. Everyone seems to live with unsolved questions of life and a void that can never be filled no matter how much you try to fill it. There is nowhere you can truly rest; loneliness chases you everywhere and people endlessly search for and obtain something to fill up and soothe the mind. What everyone pursues will eventually be never-changing happiness. It would be truly resting without any worries even for a moment… Happiness – true rest – really sounds like an unreachable goal that is difficult for us who are living in this generation. Can I ever become happy? Can I really live well? Within the endless burden and pain of the mind, it might be fearful and dreadful to live every day. The moment a day ends, you sigh that you have endured a day. The moment a new morning starts, you might barely open your heavy eyes and be at a loss about how you can endure today. Joy happe...