Skip to main content

Campbell Meditation Method

Our Meditation Method


The reason it is not okay for people not to do discarding meditation method is:

The mind of a person is: Oneself takes pictures of his life lived into his brain.
Inside those pictures are where tens of kinds of thoughts come from and
That’s what stress and pain are.
People live as slaves of the pictures; this is why we throw away and eliminate.

For example, let’s bring up an apple and give that to an elephant.

Then just as that apple disappears, the pictures we have taken will also disappear if we throw them away.
The life we have lived to now is also a picture, which is not real.
Each person’s mind is different because the life lived is different and the thoughts are also different.
Life lived and thoughts – throwing away those things is meditation method of discarding.
The reason for throwing away 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ROYGBIV(=7 step method) is because not a single thing is right about a person’s mind and thoughts since they are falseness which are pictures.

People are incomplete.

This is because people live in the human mind world, which is composed of one’s life lived and thoughts.
If you throw these all away, return to the origin and are born again, then you eternally never die.
You know all the principles of the world and achieve human completion.
Last year alone, 5,000 people became complete. Can you do this study to the end?

When a person dies, there is nothing.

A person’s worth is when that person is alive.
Once a person is born in the world, the most important thing is to live.
If one discards his life lived and thoughts which are not real, that is living in the false world, then he is born again as the body and mind of the Universe.

Only one who has been born again as the body and mind of the Universe, which does not die, can live to the age of the Universe, know the principles of the world, and achieve human completion.

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Woo Myung Poem – Abandon

Campbell Meditation Experience - Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World

  Campbell Meditation Experience – Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World Gadhi Asan – Campbell, CA Before I discovered this meditation, I really felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I felt like there was always a big, heavy stone in my chest and the pain was so bad that I wasn’t sleeping well. It was stress. I was barely living, carrying the everyday stress and difficulties of my life. Then, I found this meditation. At that time, I started this study sincerely with the intention of getting even a little relief. Even though I have never practiced meditation, this method, made by Woo Myung, was very simple and fun to do. One of the things about this study that I enjoyed was that I could look back on myself. Since I was a child, I had so much inferiority that I always hated losing to others. My tendency was to focus on winning whenever I competed with others. This made my life very lonely because I was always uncomfortable around other people. And other people were uncomfort...

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well Such words as ‘stress’ and ‘depression’ are overused these days. Everyone seems to live with unsolved questions of life and a void that can never be filled no matter how much you try to fill it. There is nowhere you can truly rest; loneliness chases you everywhere and people endlessly search for and obtain something to fill up and soothe the mind. What everyone pursues will eventually be never-changing happiness. It would be truly resting without any worries even for a moment… Happiness – true rest – really sounds like an unreachable goal that is difficult for us who are living in this generation. Can I ever become happy? Can I really live well? Within the endless burden and pain of the mind, it might be fearful and dreadful to live every day. The moment a day ends, you sigh that you have endured a day. The moment a new morning starts, you might barely open your heavy eyes and be at a loss about how you can endure today. Joy happe...