Skip to main content

Campbell Meditation Benefits – Complete Understanding of the Root of My Emotions

Ivna/Researcher
I have always felt a little cutoff.  I knew there had to be more to life than this seemingly endless cycle of dissatisfaction I simply could not break free from. Things would seem ok for a while but eventually that feeling of emptiness would come back and once again I would see that I was spending my whole life barely getting by.  I continued to be overpowered by my emotions, constantly seeking out pleasure and furiously avoiding pain.
I worked very hard to find ways to better myself and improve my relationships with others;  I moved to different cities, focused on my health and fitness, earned degrees and made great friends. But somehow all the work I would put into it amounted to either temporary changes or changes on the outside only. It terrified me that on the inside, I knew not a whole lot had changed.
After starting this meditation, my life quickly began to change. I suddenly became viscerally aware of how my thoughts controlled me and every aspect of my life.  I realized I had been trapped in this hellish world I had created for myself. I had been living in the shadow of my past and was not able to see the truth about the world and myself.
This meditation taught me how to break free from that self-oppressed state of existence and how to truly cleanse my mind from all the clutter that had been keeping me from moving forward. For the first time in my life I have complete understanding of the root of my emotions and have taken control over them. I no longer live in fear and have no regrets. I no longer expect the world to cater to my own needs.
I’m no longer disappointed because I’m always prepared to face the world no matter what happens. My thoughts are quiet and I always feel calm. Things simply don’t bother me like before. I’m still new to this meditation and that is perhaps the most exciting thing about it: That life is only going to get better, so long as I stay true to myself and the world.
I would like to thank all my teachers for showing me that the answers were always right here. I am forever grateful for all the lessons I’ve learned and for my brand new life.

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Woo Myung Poem – Abandon

Campbell Meditation Experience - Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World

  Campbell Meditation Experience – Meditation Taught Me To Accept The World Gadhi Asan – Campbell, CA Before I discovered this meditation, I really felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I felt like there was always a big, heavy stone in my chest and the pain was so bad that I wasn’t sleeping well. It was stress. I was barely living, carrying the everyday stress and difficulties of my life. Then, I found this meditation. At that time, I started this study sincerely with the intention of getting even a little relief. Even though I have never practiced meditation, this method, made by Woo Myung, was very simple and fun to do. One of the things about this study that I enjoyed was that I could look back on myself. Since I was a child, I had so much inferiority that I always hated losing to others. My tendency was to focus on winning whenever I competed with others. This made my life very lonely because I was always uncomfortable around other people. And other people were uncomfort...

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well

Campbell Meditation Column – How to live well Such words as ‘stress’ and ‘depression’ are overused these days. Everyone seems to live with unsolved questions of life and a void that can never be filled no matter how much you try to fill it. There is nowhere you can truly rest; loneliness chases you everywhere and people endlessly search for and obtain something to fill up and soothe the mind. What everyone pursues will eventually be never-changing happiness. It would be truly resting without any worries even for a moment… Happiness – true rest – really sounds like an unreachable goal that is difficult for us who are living in this generation. Can I ever become happy? Can I really live well? Within the endless burden and pain of the mind, it might be fearful and dreadful to live every day. The moment a day ends, you sigh that you have endured a day. The moment a new morning starts, you might barely open your heavy eyes and be at a loss about how you can endure today. Joy happe...